Terms and Conditions
User Agreement (Terms and Conditions)
This user agreement must be read prior to using the SistemmaCPAP.com website.
By using the SistemmaCPAP.com website, you acknowledge and agree that SistemmaCPAP.com cannot provide assurance of data security. All information you provide, or that is received by us through the website, and any personal information, site use information, or other general data received from you through the use of the SistemmaCPAP.com website is provided at your own risk. We are not liable for any damages resulting from any third party’s unauthorized access to your provided information.
Also note that these policies may be updated in the future as further developments are made on the website and in the CPAP equipment sales industry. Use of this website indicates full consent and acknowledgment of these policies as written.
If you have any questions, let us know in email, by phone, or by clicking on the associated links either here or on our FAQ page.
Use of the SistemmaCPAP.com website affirms that you will not do any of the following:
- Register with SistemmaCPAP.com with any email address that you do not own or for which you do not have the direct consent to use.
- Post content of an inappropriate nature anywhere on the website. This includes but is not limited to content that is false or inaccurate, misleading, derogatory, defamatory, libelous, or intolerant.
- Post the personal information of any person other than yourself.
- Use the SistemmaCPAP.com website if you are below the age of 18.
- Interfere with or in any way obstruct the regular functioning of SistemmaCPAP.com website or its third party extensions.
- Violate any laws, third party rights, or any of our listed policies.
- Engage in any activity that alters or limits the website’s appearance and/or operations in any way. This includes any effect on content, hyperlinks, menus, User Reviews or User Ratings Systems, or any correspondence of the SistemmaCPAP.com business staff.
- Distribute, post, or transmit any unsolicited advertising, promotional materials, mass emails, chain letters, or marketing content of any kind on the SistemmaCPAP.com website or on email addresses associated with the website..
- Alter, duplicate, collect, or otherwise disseminate information about users other than yourself.
- Manipulate or circumvent the price of any product, fee, billing item, or charge owed to SistemmaCPAP.com.
- Misrepresent your affiliation with a person, business, or organization with which you are not associated.
- Exhibit, import, or export data for purposes other than the operations of the SistemmaCPAP.com website.
- Use the website for any reason if you have been banned from SistemmaCPAP.com by its administrators.
- Take any action that could potentially create an excessive load on the SistemmaCPAP.com server system.
- Compromise the security of the SistemmaCPAP.com system in any way, or in any way change or restrict the SistemmaCPAP.com security operations.
- You as a user of the SistemmaCPAP.com website will not use any bot, robot, spider, scraper, or any other automated system to access or respond to the SistemmaCPAP.com website without first obtaining SistemmaCPAP.com’s specific written permission.
Content License Agreement
By entering information and/or content to any part of the SistemmaCPAP.com website, you are agreeing that such content is voluntary and non-confidential. Any content or information entered on this website is automatically and immediately the property of SistemmaCPAP.com. By using this website, you are conceding to SistemmaCPAP.com a royalty-free, unconditional, irreversible and unrestricted license to use, amend, copy, publish, translate, distribute, and display the information and/or content in any form.
Website Content Copyright
All information on the SistemmaCPAP.com website, including text and images, logos and icons, link buttons, and media content such as audio and video is all copyrighted by SistemmaCPAP.com under intellectual copyright law. As protected intellectual copyrighted content, anything on the SistemmaCPAP.com website cannot be copied or reproduced, transmitted to other media, displayed or distributed, altered or amended, or stored in any form other than the specific Random Access Memory processes necessary for loading and browsing the SistemmaCPAP.com website.
SistemmaCPAP.com users may, however, make single copies of SistemmaCPAP.com webpage content for personal use that does not alter or change the content in any way. This copied material is strictly limited to personal viewing and no other purposes are granted without the written consent of the
All above stated policies include any third-party information that is used or displayed on the SistemmaCPAP.com website.
SistemmaCPAP.com is Not a Medical Organization
SistemmaCPAP.com is not a medical organization and cannot offer medical advice, opinions, or suggestions of any kind. Users of the SistemmaCPAP.com website must accept that SistemmaCPAP.com content and information is for retail purposes, and in no way represents medical suggestions, advice, or medically-informed information of any kind. Users of SistemmaCPAP.com should always consult a licensed medical professional for information regarding CPAP products and services. As a retail-only business, SistemmaCPAP.com cannot in any way guarantee, prescribe, or prognosticate the medical results of using its products. SistemmaCPAP.com does not guarantee that a mask, a machine, a specific feature or the therapy itself will work for you, nor it can be held liable for the manufacturer's advertisement claims.
The Right To Refuse Service
SistemmaCPAP.com reserves the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason and at any time.
SistemmaCPAP.com will ship International orders to all countries except Cuba, Iran, Syria, North Korea, and Spain. Furthermore, there are some restrictions on how soon shipping can be made to Russia, Brazil, Mexico, China and some other countries and territories. Please see our Frequently Asked Questions and Shipping Policy pages for more details on the reasons for these distinctions.
Taxes and duties associated with an International order are a user’s responsibility. SistemmaCPAP.com is not familiar with the customs of every nation, so do not know, nor can predict, what customs taxes or dues will be required for and international order. It is always the responsibility of the buyer to cover these charges.
Warranties will be honored on all products purchased through SistemmaCPAP.com, but any fees, duties, or taxes associated with a returned item are the sole responsibility of the purchaser. This also extends to items returned for exchange, repair, or services of any kind.
Official Release from Legal Liability
As a user of the SistemmaCPAP.com website, you are agreeing to waive any right to legal claims or litigation as a result of any consequence of using, or losing access to, the SistemmaCPAP.com website or services. All users of the SistemmaCPAP.com website automatically release SistemmaCPAP.com owners, managers, employees, trustees, officers, agents, and subsidiaries from claims of damages as a result of, or in any relation to, activities associated with the sistemmaCPAP.com enterprise.
As a SistemmaCPAP.com user, you automatically grant indemnity to SistemmaCPAP.com owners, trustees, official representatives, agents, managers, and employees regarding any actual or perceived loss, liability, or legal claim. This includes any costs incurred or perceived as a result of a breach of this User Agreement, or resulting from loss of access to the SistemmaCPAP.com website.
Limitations of Liability to Users and Third Parties
SistemmaCPAP.com is not liable for any damages in connection with a third party’s unauthorized access to your provided information. While SistemmaCPAP.com takes all the measures it can to ensure security of personal information, there is always some risk with online media and commerce. Because of this, SistemmaCPAP.com users must understand that they are using the website at their own risk. SistemmaCPAP.com will not be held responsible for any user's information accessed by a third party or other users.
Access to the SistemmaCPAP.com Website
SistemmaCPAP.com cannot guarantee constant access to our website. SistemmaCPAP.com may be disrupted or compromised for technical and/or other issues at any time. Furthermore, SistemmaCPAP.com is not liable for any loss of money, property, or reputation as a consequence of using the SistemmaCPAP.com website or losing access to SistemmaCPAP.com website features or services.
General Privacy Issues
SistemmaCPAP.com understands that your privacy is extremely important when using online services. Though we cannot guarantee security of any information you disclose, we can and do take all measures available to us for a secure website environment. SistemmaCPAP.com will never sell, rent, or administer personal information to third parties for any purposes. Your information is stored and processed on updated servers at the SitstemmaCPAP.com central location in the state of Oregon. This infrastructure is secured by redundant protocols meant to ensure the highest quality security measures available for both physical and technological information access systems.
Website Account Issues
If you use the SistemmaCPAP.com website, you are responsible for keeping your account information secured and accessible to you alone. This also means that if anyone accesses your account by identifying your user information and/or password, you are responsible for those activities. If you are under the age of 18, you may not use the SistemmaCPAP.com website unless accompanied by a parent or other adult guardian. At any time and for any reason, SistemmaCPAP.com may cancel accounts, discontinue its services to a user, or remove content or other information at the will of the SistemmaCPAP.com company.
Clerical and/or Content Errors
When errors occur on the SistemmaCPAP.com website, we will do our best to make corrections as soon as we become aware of the inconsistency. But In the event of an incorrect pricing issue, an error does not need to be upheld as an advertised price. In SistemmaCPAP.com shall always have the right to cancel orders placed under false pretenses, or for a product or service listed at an erroneous price. This is true in all cases, and even when an order is already in progress. If a credit card is charged at an erroneous price, SistemmaCPAP.com will cancel the order and issue a credit to your credit card account in the amount of the erroneous price originally charged.
SistemmaCPAP.com sales orders are made pursuant to a shipping agreement by you and the carrier in your region or municipality. Any risk of loss, title, or damages of products once shipped are passed to you at the date of the delivery to the carrier. These responsibilities are separate from warranty of products and services granted at purchase.
SistemmaCPAP.com describes its products and specifications based on product manufacturer details and their advertised features. This information comes from manufacturer websites, packaging, and general descriptions by informed users. All descriptions are meant to be clear and accurate, and we will do our best to provide good information about each product. However, SistemmaCPAP.com product descriptions, specifications, or other product-related content on the website is never guaranteed to be complete or 100% accurate. While most information available is reliable, some information, even from manufacturer websites or package descriptions, can be outdated or inconsistent with current product specifications If you recognize an error or an omission on one of our descriptions or product details, please inform us via phone, email, or our contact page to clear up the inaccuracy or complete the information. We very much appreciate your input and will do our best to respond to any comments or queries as soon as time allows.
The product images shown are for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the product.
No association with manufacturers of CPAP equipment
SistemmaCPAP.com is not associated with or controlled by any equipment manufacturers (such as Resmed or Philips Respironics). We do though send defective equipment to manufacturers for maintenance, evaluation or replacement.
Note on Insurance Claims and Insurance Coverage
SistemmaCPAP.com is not a medical organization and is not associated with any insurance company for any reason. SistemmaCPAP.com will never work with an insurance provider, accept orders on assignment from insurance providers, or provide insurance claim information for the processes of a claim. Nor will SistemmaCPAP.com ever file an insurance claim itself.
If purchases at SistemmaCPAP.com are covered by a health insurance provider, the customer must contact his/her insurance provider for all billing information needed to carry out the transaction. This includes Medicare, Medicaid, or any private or governmental health insurance organization. At SistemmaCPAP.com, all sales transactions must be immediate and processed at the point of purchase with your bank, credit, or debit card account. SistemmaCPAP.com will not bill anyone for products.
SistemmaCPAP.com is a product retailer. As such, the website does not make purchases through any private or governmental health insurance provider or social service program. Nor is SistemmaCPAP.com affiliated with Medicare, Medicaid, or any other insurance organization.
In the case of a legal notice served via SistemmaCPAP.com, it shall be sent by agency to the address or email address provided by the user registration process.
SistemmaCPAP.com supports dispute resolution by arbitration, but in the case of a dispute between you and SistemmaCPAP.com management, staff, or system operations, we strongly urge you to communicate with us first in order to solve the dispute as amicably and effectively as possible. Contact us directly by phone, email, or through our contact page to inform us of your concerns. We will do everything we can to provide you with a reasonable solution.
If a dispute occurs between SistemmaCPAP.com and one of its users, and a resolution is not achieved by standard means of communication, we will provide the website user with an effective alternative method of arbitration.
As a SistemmaCPAP.com user, you agree that SistemmaCPAP.com will resolve any arising legal claim or point of contention according to the Arbitration Proceedings listed in the program below:
- Legal Proceedings - In the case of a legal proceeding, you agree that any claim or dispute you may have against SistemmaCPAP.com must be resolved by a court located in the state of Arizona where SistemmaCPAP.com is centrally located, or by an appointed Arbitrator or Alternative Dispute Resolution Provider as agreed by the parties involved (see below).
- Arbitration - Any controversy or claim arising out of or relating to this Agreement, or the breach thereof, shall be settled by arbitration administered by the American Arbitration Association in accordance with its Commercial Arbitration Rules. Any party seeking damages is given the option to settle the dispute through a binding non-appearance-based arbitration procedure, and through an established Alternative Dispute Resolution ("ADR") provider mutually agreed upon by the parties involved. In such cases, the Arbitrator or ADR provider and the parties involved must agree with the following guidelines:
a) the arbitration shall be conducted either by telephone, online, or based on written submissions, as agreed upon by the parties involved;
b) the arbitration shall not involve any personal appearance by the parties involved unless otherwise agreed upon by the parties; and
c) any judgment on the award rendered by the Arbitrator may be entered in any court of competent jurisdiction within the United States.
- Improperly Filed Claims - All claims brought against SistemmaCPAP.com must be resolved according to the rules of this Agreement. Any claim filed or initiated in opposition to the rules of this Agreement will be deemed improperly filed. In the case that a claim is filed improperly, SistemmaCPAP.com may recover attorneys' fees and costs in accordance with charges and fees associated with the filing, provided that SistemmaCPAP.com has notified you in writing of the improperly filed claim, and you have failed to withdraw the claim immediately following the notification.
- Confidentiality - In the case of arbitration proceedings, any proceedings and/or award granted shall be maintained by the parties as strictly confidential, except as is otherwise necessary to confirm, retrieve, or distribute the award and for disclosure in confidence to the parties’ respective attorneys and the immediate family members of parties who are individuals.
- U.S. Law - This Agreement shall be governed in all respects by the laws of the United States as they apply to agreements entered into and to be performed entirely within United States, without regard to laws of jurisdictions outside of the country of the United States.
SistemmaCPAP.com may make changes or additions to this User Agreement at any time. In such cases SistemmaCPAP.com will inform its users of changes with a posting on the website, a correspondence to account holders, or by highlighting changes on this Agreement page. All changes to this User Agreement are effective immediately upon disclosure. Note that SistemmaCPAP.com are not obligated to take action in regard to every violation of this Agreement. And in no way does any course of action or inaction constitute a waiver of any right of SistemmaCPAP.com to take action in regard to further breaches of the Agreement.